London Bronze Package
London Bronze Package
Save 40% on London Eye and Shrek's Adventure with our super saver London Bronze Package! Experience two of London's most popular attractions and save money.
- Save 40% on London Eye and Shrek's Adventure
- Enjoy a 30-minute ride and a 4D cinema experience at London Eye
- Go on an adventure with Shrek on the magical 4D bus tour
- Enjoy open tickets - valid 1 month from the date you choose
- Get your e-tickets sent directly to your inbox
Enjoy Two Fun Attractions and Save 40%
Shrek's Adventure and London Eye are situated right next to each other, so you can easily walk from one attraction to the other.
Admire the View from London Eye
By the Thames, just across from Big Ben, lies one of London's most famous landmarks, the Ferris wheel London Eye. From here you get a whole new view over the city. A full turn at the famous Ferris wheel in one of the 32 enclosed capsules takes around 30 minutes, and at the highest point, you are 135 meters above sea level.
Visit the Kingdom of Far Far Away
The adventure begins when you board a magical 4D DreamWorks Tours bus at Shrek's Adventure. With Donkey as your mischievous tour guide, calamity, chaos, and endless fun are the name of the game.
Take part of the 10 live fairy-tale themed shows where you can visit Shrek’s swamp, find your fortune in the crystal ball, get lost in the Mirror maze and reveal your inner Ogre when you need to!Pssst - do you want to see more and still save a lot? Check out our London Silver Package, London Gold Package or our popular 4-in-1 London Combo with even more fun included!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete you will receive your e-tickets per email. Please print them out and bring them with you to London Eye and Shrek's Adventure.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your tickets are valid 1 month from the date you choose. However, the offer is only valid until March 31, 2018 (15/7 - 31/8-2017 excluded.)
How does it work at London Eye?
Go to London Eye and exchange your e-ticket and wait for the next available capsule. Please note that this is not a Fast Track ticket.
Do I need ID to collect my tickets?
When you collect your tickets at the London Eye, you need to show a valid picture ID together with the credit card used to purchase the tickets. You may be denied access to London Eye if you fail to show valid picture ID and credit card on demand.
How does it work at Shrek's Adventure?
Once in London, please go to Shrek Adventure to redeem your voucher and secure an entry time. You can expect some waiting time, between 10-30 minutes.
Here your exchange your e-ticket to one of these two following options:
1) You can choose to get entrance right away, and we guarantee you will not wait more than 45 minutes to get in. Often less.2) You can also choose a time slot for a later time on the same day or choose a time on another date. This way you can plan your day, come back to Shrek Adventure later, and completely avoid any waiting time.
Is there an age restriction for Shrek's Adventure?
Shrek’s Adventure is suitable for all ages. Children under age 16 will only be admitted to Shrek’s Adventure! London with an adult.
Is there any height restrictions for Shrek's Adventure?
In order to enjoy the ride, there is a minimum height restriction of 0.9 meters.
How long does the tour with Shrek's Adventure last?
A tour with Shrek's Adventure lasts approx. 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, there are children's tickets available for children from age 3-15. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- This discount is compared on the price at the door.
- Please note: During high season, especially fall vacation, spring break and other school and public holidays and midday between 12-3 PM, longer queues may occur.
- Shrek's Adventure is not suitable for pregnant guests or guests suffering from epilepsy, back or neck pain or any weakness in those areas, motion sickness, guests with a heart condition, asthma or any other chronic illness.
London Bronze Package
London Eye & Shrek's Adventure
Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB.
London Eye: Daily from 11 AM to 6 PM (May-September: 10 AM to 20:30 PM).
Shrek's Adventure: Mon-Wed & Fri 10 AM - 4 PM. Thu & Sun 10 AM - 5 PM. Sat 10 AM - 6 PM.
**London Eye will be closed for annual maintenance from Monday 8th January 2018 - Tuesday 23rd January 2018 inclusive.**