100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potterem Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, sun, 29 jan 2023 - sun, 31 dec 2023
From € 193.20
2. Underground London: Walking Tourem Underground London: Walking Tour, sun, 29 jan 2023 - th, 16 nov 2023
From € 30.70
3. London by Nightem London by Night, sat, 28 jan 2023 - fri, 17 nov 2023
From € 23.10
4. Jack the Ripper Tourem Jack The Ripper Tour, sun, 5 feb 2023 - wed, 15 nov 2023
From € 41.10
5. Hard Rock Tour of London – Full Dayem , sun, 5 feb 2023 - th, 16 nov 2023
From € 102.10
6. Hard Rock Tour of London – Morningem , sun, 5 feb 2023 - th, 16 nov 2023
From € 67.70
7. Hard Rock Tour of London – Afternoonem , sun, 5 feb 2023 - th, 16 nov 2023
From € 44.70
8. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Victoria Stationem Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , mon, 30 jan 2023 - fri, 17 nov 2023
From € 116.60
9. Madame Tussauds + Marvel Universe 4D Cinemaem Madame Tussauds + Marvel Universe 4D Cinema, sat, 28 jan 2023 - fri, 26 jan 2024
From € 45.50
10. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Russell Squareem Warner Bros. Studio Tour - Russell Square, mon, 30 jan 2023 - fri, 17 nov 2023
From € 116.60
Royal London Bike Tour
Regardless if you're new to London or you already know all of the words to ‘God Save The Queen', this guided bike tour has something for you!
- Enjoy a fun bike tour around London
- Hear the most poignant, fascinating and often downright absurd London stories
- Experience a different kind of sightseeing tour
- Get the latest London tips from your guide
Enjoy Our Royal Bike Tour in London
Whether it's about Kings, Queens and Princesses; palaces, parks and parliament, or battles and their heroes and villains, our knowledgeable tour guides will entertain you with the most fascinating and often downright absurd stories about London.
Our comfortable bikes and smooth route make cycling between sites fun and undemanding.
Halfway through your bike tour, we'll take a break around Trafalgar Square where you can go your own way for half an hour and regroup at the cornerstone of our culture: A traditional English pub (not included) - the perfect opportunity to chat to the rest of the group or get the latest London tips from your guide.
During your tour, you'll see: The Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, The Royal Parks, Big Ben, Kensington Palace, Trafalgar Square and much more.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts outside of Queensway Underground Station. Please be there 15 minutes before your tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 4 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-18. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Very Good: 4.0 – 3 reviews
"Gut geführte Velotour, sehr gemütlich, unser Guide ging auf alle Wünsche ein. So einen Stadtrundgang mache ich wieder."
Book From € 32.10
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Duration: 4 hours
Royal London Bike Tour
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.