100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Heathrow Expressem , sat, 28 jan 2023 - fri, 26 jan 2024
From € 34.60
2. 2-in-1 London Comboem 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, sat, 28 jan 2023 - fri, 26 jan 2024
From € 63.00
3. Madame Tussauds Londonem Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, sat, 28 jan 2023 - fri, 26 jan 2024
From € 40.20
4. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Victoria Stationem Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , mon, 30 jan 2023 - fri, 17 nov 2023
From € 116.60
5. London Eyeem London Eye: Timed Ticket, sat, 28 jan 2023 - fri, 26 jan 2024
From € 39.00
6. Madame Tussauds + Marvel Universe 4D Cinemaem Madame Tussauds + Marvel Universe 4D Cinema, sat, 28 jan 2023 - fri, 26 jan 2024
From € 45.50
7. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseem 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, mon, 30 jan 2023 - fri, 26 jan 2024
From € 75.60
8. London Eye: Fast Trackem London Eye: Fast Track Timed Ticket, sat, 28 jan 2023 - fri, 26 jan 2024
From € 55.10
9. London Eye & Cruiseem London Eye & Cruise, mon, 30 jan 2023 - fri, 26 jan 2024
From € 51.10
10. London Dungeonem London Dungeon: Priority entrance, sat, 28 jan 2023 - fri, 26 jan 2024
From € 34.50
From Victoria Station in London, you can easily take the tube, a bus or grab a cab to your end-destination, such as Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Oxford Circus, Covent Garden, Russel Square or Paddington.
- Get your e-tickets directly into your mailbox
- Skip the line by the ticket machine at the station
- The tickets can be used on any given day within a month
- Children under 5 years old travel for free
How do I book my tickets for the Gatwick Express?
When you book your tickets pick the 'valid from' date as the date you will use the train tickets. If you book return tickets, the return journey back to Gatwick Airport has to be used within 28 days from the date you have chosen.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive a confirmation by email.
How does a one-way ticket work?
One-way tickets are valid either way to or from Gatwick Airport.
Are there children's tickets for the Gatwick Express?
Yes, you can purchase children's tickets for the Gatwick Express. Children's tickets are available for children between age 5-15. Children under age 5 travel for free, when accompanied by a paying adult. (Max. 4 children can travel free each adult).
- Please note: There will be no Gatwick Express service on the following dates: 18/11, 19/11, 25/12, 26/12. You can book the Thameslink train to travel to central London here: https://www.londonticketsinternational.com/transportation/gatwick-airport-thameslink/
- Please note: No refund is provided if you travel on no-service dates. Alternative transportation (either by bus or train and for which you can use your original tickets at no additional cost) is always offered. If you choose not to use the alternative transportation, no refund or compensation will be offered.
- On bank holidays the Gatwick Express will not run as frequently as normal, and on December 25 the Gatwick Express doesn't run.
- On September 24 (until 6:30 AM), October 8 (until 6:30 AM) and October 29 (until 6:30 AM) train services will be replaced by direct non-stop bus replacement services.
- If you like you can book tickets for an alternative Gatwick Airport Train here.
Child (0-4): Free of charge
Max. 4 children can travel free with each adult.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 2707 reviews
Easy and quick
"My first time to arrive into Gatwick and use the Gatwick Express.. so straight forward .. I landed and within minutes of exiting the plane i was on the train .. i will definitely travel in and out of London this way again"
Great weekend on london
"The Gatwick express is so convient when you arrive and the frequency of trains to and from victoria are great. Having booked tickets on line is so handy and saves time queuing for tickets. Oyster cards can be purchased and/or topped at victoria. And return trains to the airport are clearly marked uo from platforms 13 and 14."
Book From € 23.00
Print out voucher
Save time – Jump the queue
- Transportation from Gatwick Airport to Victoria Station.
- No collection or exchange necessary.
- Free transportation for children of age 4 and under.
- If selected: Return ticket valid for 28 days.
To protect you and those around you, these safety measures will be in place for your visit.
• Wearing a face mask may be required, please bring your own just in case.
• Hand sanitizer available for visitors.
• Intensified cleaning and disinfecting are in place.
• Social distancing is advised in public transport, and we recommend not using overcrowded public transport, incl. airport transport, if it can be avoided. Rather wait for next available and less crowded train.
• Guests may be subject to a temperature check; anyone showing symptoms (fever, coughing, sore throat, etc) may be denied entry for safety reasons.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.