Visit the beautiful Kensington Palace in the heart of London, a place filled with secret stories. Kensington Palace has been home to many royals from Queen Mary to Princess Diana and has long served as the stage for some of Britain's most sizzling drama. The place is bursting with history and has lots of activities for the whole family!
- Visit Kensington Palace
- Explore the Queen's apartments through an interactive trail
- Learn about Queen Victoria's extraordinary life
- Talk a walk in the beautiful Palace Gardens
- Experience the popular the 'Diana: Her Fashion Story’ exhibition
- Enjoy access to the exhibition (included in your admissions ticket)
Visit Kensington Palace
Kensington Palace was built as a royal home for William III & Mary II. Following the £12m representation project new intriguing visitor routes connect the fabulous State Rooms and reveal the surprising stories of many of the palace’s inhabitants over the centuries.
Go back in time 300 years to Queen Mary’s Kensington Palace. Explore the Queen’s apartments through an exciting new interactive family trail. Find out where the secret door is and learn how many mattresses Queen Mary use to sleep on.
Experience the exhibition 'Diana: Her Fashion Story’
See the evolution of the Princess’s style, from the demure, romantic outfits of her first public appearances, to the glamour, elegance and confidence of her later life.
Don’t miss this extraordinary collection of garments and extremely popular exhibition, including the iconic velvet gown, Princess Diana famously wore at the White House when she danced with John Travolta.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Kensington Palace.
- Please note that longer lines may occur while the Diana: Her Fashion Story’ exhibition runs at Kensington Palace until February 2019.
(Entrance to the palace is via the park)
March to October: 10:00 to 18:00. November to February 10:00 to 16:00. Last admission one hour before closing.
Metro Queensway (Central Line)