100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Buckingham Palace & The Royal Mewsem Buckingham Palace, mon, 17 jul 2023 - sun, 24 sep 2023
From € 55.50
2. Buckingham Palace & Changing of the Guardem Buckingham Palace & Changing of the Guard, fri, 14 jul 2023 - sun, 24 sep 2023
From € 79.80
3. Jack the Ripper Tourem Jack The Ripper Tour, sat, 10 jun 2023 - sun, 17 mar 2024
From € 41.50
4. Spy & Espionage London: Guided tourem Spy & Espionage London: Guided tour, th, 8 jun 2023 - tue, 19 mar 2024
From € 79.00
5. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Russell Squareem Warner Bros. Studio Tour - Russell Square, wed, 7 jun 2023 - sun, 31 dec 2023
From € 119.00
6. Wartime London: Guided tourem Wartime London: Guided tour, tue, 6 jun 2023 - tue, 19 mar 2024
From € 79.00
7. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Victoria Stationem Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , mon, 5 jun 2023 - sun, 31 dec 2023
From € 119.00
8. Tower of Londonem Tower of London , mon, 5 jun 2023 - sat, 25 nov 2023
From € 44.80
9. Arsenal FC Stadium Tourem Arsenal FC Stadium Tour, mon, 5 jun 2023 - tue, 19 mar 2024
From € 28.90
10. Afternoon Tea at The Rubensem Afternoon Tea at The Rubens, sun, 4 jun 2023 - sun, 31 dec 2023
From € 54.10
Visit one of the few working royal palaces remaining in the world today, Buckingham Palace in the heart of London! The popular tourist attraction is often sold out long in advance, so make sure to book your tickets from home!
- Secure your entrance tickets to Buckingham Palace
- Choose the time slot that fits you
- Avoid the long lines with prebooked tickets
- Explore the Buckingham Palace State Rooms
- Free entrance for children under age 5
What can I expect?
Visit Buckingham Palace
Buckingham Palace serves as both the office and London residence of His Majesty the King and it is one of the few working royal palaces remaining in the world today.
In July, August and September, when the palace is not being used in its official capacity, visitors can enjoy the State Rooms, which form the heart of the working palace - nineteen rooms, lavishly furnished with the finest treasures from the Royal Collection, including paintings by Rembrandt, Rubens, Poussin and Canaletto and some of the finest English and French furniture.
Visitors end their tour with a walk along the south side of the Palace garden, which splendid views of the west front of the Palace and the famous lake.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to London.
How does it work?
Please exchange your e-ticket at the Buckingham Palace Ticket Office. Please ensure you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your chosen admission time.
Infant (0-4): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.5 – 93 reviews
A visit of the stables and state rooms
"Both the stables and the state rooms were amazing but the main reason I would recommend is due to the staff. They were absolutely amazing. We ended up late and required access of which we didn't know. The staff organised this on the day and really made our whole trip. I would highly recommend!!!"
Buckingham Palace - well worth a visit
"So glad we booked online before our trip. It just saved any hassles and standing in lines for hours. Buckingham Palace is a must to put on your agenda. With so much history and WOW factor we thoroughly enjoyed the visit. Must DO!!"
Mrs Julie Schmidt
"Our visit to Buckingham Palace was something we will not forget. Very well organised and ample time to take every detail in. Only problem was we had asked to visit the gardens and received an email back to tell us to check when we arrived in London, but it was then too late and should have been booked online at the same time as the visit to the interior of the Palace."
Julie, New lambton nsw
I am Titleless
"We had a lovely and comprehensive tour of the first two floors of an area of Buckingham Palace. The audio tapes gave us helpful reviews of the paintings and the rooms we were seeing and the pace was quite acceptable. The lines from pre tour to the finish moved along very well. Very well organized. Gift shop at the end was fun."
Gail, West vancouver, bc
Book From € 38.00
Print out voucher
Save time – Jump the queue
Westminster London SW1A 1AA
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.