100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourem Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , mon, 16 dec 2019 - th, 10 dec 2020
From € 63.30
2. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonem Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , th, 12 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From € 25.60
3. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Londonem The Original Tour, th, 12 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From € 44.30
4. Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potterem Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, th, 12 dec 2019 - th, 10 dec 2020
From € 152.60
5. London by Nightem London by Night, th, 12 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From € 23.80
6. The Ultimate Harry Potter Experienceem , wed, 18 dec 2019 - mon, 7 dec 2020
From € 120.20
7. Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotelem Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotel , th, 12 dec 2019 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From € 60.50
8. Afternoon Tea at The Rubensem Afternoon Tea at The Rubens, th, 12 dec 2019 - wed, 18 mar 2020
From € 55.10
9. 2-in-1 London Comboem 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, th, 12 dec 2019 - th, 10 dec 2020
From € 49.00
10. London Eyeem London Eye: Timed Ticket, th, 12 dec 2019 - th, 10 dec 2020
From € 30.80
Harry Potter Film Locations
- Enjoy a 2.5 hour Harry Potter themed walking tour
- Visit the exact locations featured in the films
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of London’s most iconic locations
- Get a great photo opportunity at Platform 9 ¾
- Enjoy your personal audio headset
Explore Film Locations from Harry Potter
Follow in the footsteps of the world’s most famous wizard and take a magical journey throughout London!
Your guide will take you on a spellbinding tour of the city to show you the exact locations where Harry filmed key scenes of this epic tale. Starting at Westminster, you’ll make your way to the Ministry of Magic; find the entrance to the ‘Leaky Cauldron’ before taking a walk down the real ‘Diagon Alley’, then stand in the very spot where the Death Eaters destroyed the famous Millennium Bridge.
You’ll not only see the locations where the films were shot, you’ll discover the magic behind locations such as Cecil and Goodwin Courts, and how these enchanting locations provided the inspiration for this wizarding adventure to unfold.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Westminster Tube Station at exit 1 for Westminster Pier. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Platform 9 3/4 at Kings Cross Station.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 2.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-16. Children between age 0-2 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 4.3 – 59 reviews
Fantastic day out
"Toby was very interesting and gave a great tour of London, highly recommend!"
"Il tour è stato interessante. La guida, Oliver, è stato molto gentile e disponibile. È riuscito a trasmetterci l’amore per la città. Unica pecca a mio avviso è il prezzo. 33 sterline sono un po’ troppo per un tour a piedi di un paio d’ore."
Bianca andreea sat, 16 nov 2019
Toll und empfehlenswert
"Wir hatten eine sehr gute Führung, welche auch dem Regen trotzte und die Führung interessant gestaltete."
Monika tue, 5 nov 2019
"Beeindruckendes Studio! Wir haben die Tour mit Transfer gebucht, ohne Anstellen zum Eingang "
Jutta sat, 2 nov 2019
Print out voucher
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Harry Potter Film Locations
Westminster Station Westminster London SW1A 2JR
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.