100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Gatwick Expressem , th, 12 dec 2019 - th, 11 jun 2020
From € 23.60
2. Stansted Expressem , th, 12 dec 2019 - th, 11 jun 2020
From € 22.90
3. Gatwick Airport Trainem , th, 12 dec 2019 - th, 11 jun 2020
From € 14.80
4. Gatwick National Express Coachem , th, 12 dec 2019 - th, 11 jun 2020
From € 12.60
5. Stansted National Express Coachem , th, 12 dec 2019 - th, 11 jun 2020
From € 13.70
6. Luton Airport Thameslinkem , th, 12 dec 2019 - th, 11 jun 2020
From € 21.10
7. Luton National Express Coachem , th, 12 dec 2019 - th, 11 jun 2020
From € 15.10
8. 2-in-1 London Comboem 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, th, 12 dec 2019 - th, 10 dec 2020
From € 49.00
9. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceem Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, th, 12 dec 2019 - th, 10 dec 2020
From € 28.40
10. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourem Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , mon, 16 dec 2019 - fri, 11 dec 2020
From € 63.30
Special offer! Children travel for free on Heathrow Express! All children between age 5 and 15 needs a valid ticket(€ 0,-)
From Paddington Station, you can easily take the tube, a bus or grab a cab to your final destination, such as Piccadilly Circus, Oxford Circus, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, Notting Hill and more.
Why book with us?
Book your Heathrow Express tickets here and save time.
- E-tickets directly into your mailbox
- Skip the line by the ticket machine at the station
- Ticket categories: adult/child, one-way or return
- Children under 5 years old are free when accompanied by an adult
- The ticket works in an optional direction to or from Heathrow to Paddington Station
How do I book my tickets for the Heathrow Express?
When booking your tickets: Pick the 'valid from' date as the date you will use the train tickets. If you book return tickets, the return journey back to Heathrow Airport has to be used within 28 days from the date you have chosen. Please note that you will receive 1 train ticket for each booking no matter how many you book for.
How do I use my tickets?
- Print out our e-ticket, which will be sent to your email (from: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Outbound journey: Show your ticket's bar code on the right side to the train staff.
- Homebound journey: If you have booked a return ticket you just keep the same e-tickets for the trip back to Heathrow Airport and show the bar code on the ticket.
Can I get children's tickets for the Heathrow Express?
Yes, you can purchase children's tickets for the Heathrow Express. Children's tickets are available for children between age 5-15. Children under age 5 travel for free when accompanied by a paying adult. (Up to 4 children can travel free each adult).
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive a confirmation by email. You will receive your e-tickets in a separate email. Please print out your e-tickets and bring with you on your trip.
- Please note: It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is a limited service due to maintenance work etc.
- On bank holidays the Heathrow Express will not run as frequently as normal, and on December 25th the Heathrow Express doesn't run.
Special offer! Children travel for free on Heathrow Express! All children between age 5 and 15 need a valid ticket (£ 0.00)
Infant (0-4): Free of charge
(Up to 4 children can travel free each adult).
Special offer! Children travel for free on Heathrow Express! All children between age 5 and 15 need a valid ticket (£ 0.00).
Fantastic: 4.6 – 665 reviews
Comfortable journey from Heathrow to Paddington in just 15 minutes!
"Very nice journey to Paddington and the staff were very helpful and friendly. Looking forward to my return journey to Heathrow on this train!"
Elizabeth, Kinsale, co. cork
"We visited the Harry Potter Experience, the bus was hard to find and we nearly missed it. The bus itself needs to be serviced or upgraded, it struggled all the way to Watford, The company reps at both ends where very helpful. Bus home was much better. Pheadra"
Takes the pain out of organising a trip
"Had some qualms about booking through a third party, but London Tickets made it so easy and cost effective. And Heathrow Express ticket popped into my Apple Wallet when I signed up for the Heathrow Express. Will definitely use again."