Over 3,5 million tickets sold
4,000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in Euro with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. 2-in-1 London Comboem 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From € 49.00
2. London Eyeem London Eye: Timed Ticket, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From € 30.80
3. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseem 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From € 52.90
4. 2-in-1: London Dungeon & Madame Tussaudsem , sun, 8 dec 2019 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From € 47.40
5. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeonem 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From € 58.70
6. Madame Tussauds: Family Ticketsem Madame Tussauds, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From € 39.00
7. Shrek's Adventure! London: Priority entranceem Shrek's Adventure! London: Priority entrance, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From € 25.50
8. London Eye: Fast Trackem London Eye: Fast Track Timed Ticket, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From € 42.20
9. London Eye & Cruiseem London Eye & Cruise, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From € 35.00
10. Tower of Londonem Tower of London , sun, 8 dec 2019 - sat, 29 feb 2020
From € 24.70
St Pauls Cathedral
St. Paul´s Cathedral is the second cathedral built on this location, as the first burned down to the ground in the great fire of London in 1666. St. Paul´s Cathedral is the biggest church in Northern Europe, and is built in the shape of a giant cross with the famous dome situated in the middle.
The following is included in the admission price:
- Multimedia Guide: 2010 saw the launch of a multimedia guide, which is included in the admission price for all individual visitors and is available in English, British Sign Language, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese, and Korean. The guide uses film, new photography as well as a detailed commentary to offer an effective interpretation of this unique landmark.
- Scheduled guided tours: Tours of the cathedral floor and crypt led by cathedral guides run four times daily at 10:00, 11:00, 1:00, and 2:00. Individual visitors can join these on arrival at no extra cost and they last 90 minutes (spaces are limited).
- Oculus: An eye into St Paul’s uses state-of-the-art projection technology to immerse visitors in the fascinating stories and history of this iconic landmark. The first project of its kind in a cathedral, Oculus is an award winning 270° film experience that brings 1400 years of history to life.
Ticket Selection Choose the date you arrive in London as “Valid From” date, as the tickets you buy here is valid for 1 month from the “Valid from” date you select. Choose number of tickets and click on “SEARCH”. Then select “Adult” or Child” tickets (Child tickets are available for children aged 6-17 years). Child tickets can only be purchased when buying adult tickets. Children younger than 5 years are free as long as they are accompanied by an adult.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 6-17. Children under age 5 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 4.6 – 71 reviews
The best Cathedral
"We visited many churches and Cathedrals during our visit to the UK and this was my favourite. Magnificent art work explained well on the audio. Do go early as it takes time to see, listen and absorb."
Linda sun, 9 jun 2019
"We liked to visit the Cathedral."
Monika mon, 4 nov 2019
Die St. Pauls Cathedral ist ein Muss beim London-Besuch.
"Die Cathedal beeindruck in jeder Hinsicht, in historischer und in künstlerischer Art. Der Aufstieg auf die Aussichtsplattform ikst mühsam, ca. 550 Stufen, aber die Aussicht ist wunderbar."
Monika th, 25 jul 2019
"La cattedrale è assolutamente da visitare la fla è lunghissima un'ora di attesa, meno male che nn pioveva. E' la stessa se hai il biglietto on line o se paghi lì. Il costo al botteghino è di £23 per adulti e 20 per senior. Fatevi i conti. Londra è magnifica auguri a tutti quelli che hanno in programma di venirci."
Print out voucher
St Pauls Cathedral
St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.