100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. 2-in-1 London Comboem 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From € 47.40
2. London Eyeem London Eye: Timed Ticket, th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From € 31.00
3. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseem 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From € 51.50
4. Tower of Londonem Tower of London , th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From € 29.60
5. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeonem 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon, th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From € 57.20
6. SEA LIFE London Aquarium: Priority entranceem SEA LIFE London Aquarium: Priority entrance, th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From € 31.00
7. London Eye: Family Ticketsem London Eye, th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From € 30.00
8. 2-in-1: London Dungeon & Madame Tussaudsem , th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From € 46.60
9. London Eye & Cruiseem London Eye & Cruise, th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From € 35.30
10. London Eye: Fast Trackem London Eye: Fast Track Timed Ticket, th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From € 42.50
St Pauls Cathedral
St. Paul´s Cathedral is the second cathedral built on this location, as the first burned down to the ground in the great fire of London in 1666. St. Paul´s Cathedral is the biggest church in Northern Europe, and is built in the shape of a giant cross with the famous dome situated in the middle.
The following is included in the admission price:
- Multimedia Guide: 2010 saw the launch of a multimedia guide, which is included in the admission price for all individual visitors and is available in English, British Sign Language, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese, and Korean. The guide uses film, new photography as well as a detailed commentary to offer an effective interpretation of this unique landmark.
- Scheduled guided tours: Tours of the cathedral floor and crypt led by cathedral guides run four times daily at 10:00, 11:00, 1:00, and 2:00. Individual visitors can join these on arrival at no extra cost and they last 90 minutes (spaces are limited).
- Oculus: An eye into St Paul’s uses state-of-the-art projection technology to immerse visitors in the fascinating stories and history of this iconic landmark. The first project of its kind in a cathedral, Oculus is an award winning 270° film experience that brings 1400 years of history to life.
Ticket Selection Choose the date you arrive in London as “Valid From” date, as the tickets you buy here is valid for 1 month from the “Valid from” date you select. Choose number of tickets and click on “SEARCH”. Then select “Adult” or Child” tickets (Child tickets are available for children aged 6-17 years). Child tickets can only be purchased when buying adult tickets. Children younger than 5 years are free as long as they are accompanied by an adult.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 6-17. Children under age 5 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 4.6 – 74 reviews
The best Cathedral
"We visited many churches and Cathedrals during our visit to the UK and this was my favourite. Magnificent art work explained well on the audio. Do go early as it takes time to see, listen and absorb."
"Virkelig flot kirke"
Nina sat, 21 dec 2019
Catedral de San Pablo
"excelente visita, temprano en la mañana, con poca gente. Un lugar especial"
mª de las nieves tue, 10 dec 2019
"We liked to visit the Cathedral."
Monika mon, 4 nov 2019
Print out voucher
St Pauls Cathedral
St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.