100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potterem Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, wed, 31 may 2023 - sun, 31 dec 2023
From € 198.40
2. London by Nightem London by Night, tue, 30 may 2023 - tue, 19 mar 2024
From € 23.30
3. Royal London Morning Tourem Royal London Morning Tour, wed, 31 may 2023 - tue, 19 mar 2024
From € 44.60
4. Majestic London Tourem Majestic London Tour, wed, 31 may 2023 - tue, 19 mar 2024
From € 105.20
5. Underground London: Walking Tourem Underground London: Walking Tour, th, 1 jun 2023 - tue, 19 mar 2024
From € 30.90
6. Hard Rock Tour of London – Full Dayem , sun, 4 jun 2023 - th, 14 mar 2024
From € 102.90
7. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonem Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , tue, 30 may 2023 - tue, 28 may 2024
From € 44.70
8. Harry Potter Film Locationsem Harry Potter Film Locations, wed, 31 may 2023 - mon, 18 mar 2024
From € 30.50
9. Tower Bridgeem Tower Bridge, tue, 30 may 2023 - sat, 25 nov 2023
From € 14.70
10. St Pauls Cathedralem St Pauls Cathedral, wed, 31 may 2023 - sat, 25 nov 2023
From € 28.10
- Refundable tickets
- Small groups
- Expert guides
River Thames Bike Tour
Join us for a different kind of sightseeing tour around the streets of London! Explore ‘liquid history' and breathtaking urban landscapes by cycling both banks of London's famous river.
- Enjoy a 4-hour bike tour around London
- Explore both banks of the Thames
- Learn about the people's history
- Enjoy a small tour group
Explore Both Banks of London's Famous River
Learn about legends and facts about a city that has united against Great Plagues, fire, and war, while developing into the cradle of modern civilization and commerce.
For lunch, we invite you to wander through the aromas of London's oldest and largest food market (not included) before cycling across Tower Bridge and embarking on an incredible adventure.
Tour highlights include: The London Eye, Tower Bridge, St. Paul's Cathedral, The Tower of London, Shakespeare's Globe, London Bridge, Borough Market (only open Thursday, Friday and Saturday), Big Ben, The Monument and Leadenhall Market.
The River Thames Bike Tour spends more time on roads than our Royal London Bike Tour. The cycling is not intimidating or strenuous but if you are not a confident cyclist our Royal London Tour will be the better tour for you.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts outside Southwark Underground Station (Jubilee Line) where you will see your guide with one of our beach cruiser style bikes and holding a sign.
Please be there 15 minutes before your tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour finishes at the same place it starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 4 hours.
What happens if it rains?
We run tours rain or shine and have plenty of rain ponchos. We find tours in the rain to be a different kind of fun and an even more fun memory! If you have a reservation and the weather is really bad, you are welcome to reschedule the tour for any other day for up to year.
Do we stop for lunch?
Yes. On Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays we stop at Borough market, London's oldest and most atmospheric food market, which has a huge selection of food from around the world. There is also the opportunity to have a pint at a pub. On every other day, you will have the option of cafes, a fish & chip restaurant or a pub.
Is the tour difficult?
There is a lot more road riding on this tour so you must be confident on a bike. It is not strenuous but is a little bit longer and a touch more intimidating than our Royal London Tour.
Are helmets provided?
Yes. You are not compelled by law to wear helmets in the UK, but we have more than enough for everyone so the choice is entirely yours.
Are children allowed on this tour?
Children are welcome on this tour but should be competent and confident on a bike.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-18. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 1 reviews
Bedste måde at se London på
"Skøn og informativ oplevelse. Sød og meget vidende guide (Beth), som guidede os gennem Londons travle gader og gennem folkemængden ved Themsen. Hun kunne historien bag alle bygninger og områder vi gjorde stop ved. Selve cykelturen kan alle være med på, den foregår på gode bycykler og i et tempo alle kan være med på."
Book From € 39.80
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Duration: 4 hours
River Thames Bike Tour
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.