100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Westminster Abbeyem Westminster Abbey, wed, 31 may 2023 - mon, 31 jul 2023
From € 29.10
2. London by Nightem London by Night, tue, 30 may 2023 - tue, 19 mar 2024
From € 23.30
3. Royal London Morning Tourem Royal London Morning Tour, wed, 31 may 2023 - tue, 19 mar 2024
From € 44.60
4. Majestic London Tourem Majestic London Tour, wed, 31 may 2023 - tue, 19 mar 2024
From € 105.20
5. 2-in-1 London Comboem 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, tue, 30 may 2023 - wed, 29 may 2024
From € 61.80
6. Madame Tussauds Londonem Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, tue, 30 may 2023 - wed, 29 may 2024
From € 43.50
7. London Eyeem London Eye: Timed Ticket, tue, 30 may 2023 - wed, 29 may 2024
From € 41.10
8. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseem 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, tue, 30 may 2023 - wed, 29 may 2024
From € 74.20
9. SEA LIFE London Aquarium: Priority entranceem SEA LIFE London Aquarium: Priority entrance, tue, 30 may 2023 - wed, 29 may 2024
From € 35.70
10. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeonem 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon, tue, 30 may 2023 - wed, 29 may 2024
From € 74.20
- Refundable tickets
- Expert guides
- Skip the line
Churchill's War Rooms
Join us for a fascinating tour of the area of Westminster in London. Stroll around Westminster, visit the Churchill War Rooms and experience the original bunker exactly as it was left in 1945 and explore Churchills War Museum.
- Enjoy a tour to Churchill's War Rooms & Museum
- Start your tour with a walking tour in the streets of Westminster
- See highlights such as Big Ben & Westminster Abbey
- Visit the Churchill War Museum & try the interactive exhibits
- Discover Churchill's War Rooms w. an audio guide
What can I expect?
Your guided walking tour begins in the streets of Westminster. Here you'll see iconic London sites such as 10 Downing Street, Whitehall, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey.
Learn about life in London during the Blitz, the evacuation of the children to the countryside, food rationing, and living with bombing raids which devastated large parts of the city. Hear about how the government moved underground to be able to continue working, and how Winston Churchill would sometimes stand on the rooftops in Whitehall at night watching the bombs rain down on London.
Next, it’s time to head underground, down the steps to the wartime bunker of the Churchill War Rooms, where you’ll enjoy an audio-guided visit of the Churchill Museum.
The bunker is a unique piece of living history, an underground maze of rooms that once buzzed with secrets. Learn the true stories about what life was like for those who worked in these dark rooms during the tense days and nights of the Second World War.
At the Churchill Museum, you'll discover fascinating details and stories about Churchill's incredible life and legacy, and hear real audio of his inspiring wartime speeches. Using the museum’s rich interactive exhibits you can learn about Churchill’s private and public life.
Your tour ends with the a visit to the rest of the war rooms, preserved exactly as they were left the day the lights were switched off in 1945.
Wander for as long as you like before making your way out in your own time.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Infant 0-3 (free)
Very Good: 4.0 – 1 reviews
Book From € 82.60
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Please check calendar for date and time.
Churchill's War Rooms
Westminster Station London SW1A 2JR England
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.