Buy tickets to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort near London here.
Play to your heart’s content at LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort with over 55 interactive rides and attractions. Fly through the treetops to escape fearsome dragons, ride the thrilling rapids with a Viking Fleet, or join LEGO® divers on a magical underwater adventure on Atlantis Submarine Voyage.
New from March ‘May the Force be with you’ as the UK’s only LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland Experience comes to LEGOLAND® Windsor recreating seven of the most famous scenes from the classic Star Wars™ films including a scene from the animated series: Star Wars: The Clone Wars, using around 1.5 million LEGO® bricks.
- The tickets will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after you have completed your reservation and your payment has been approved
- Child tickets: 3 to 11 years (free under 3 years)
- Opening hours: From end March to end October. Monday to Friday 10:00am – 5:00pm and Saturday and Sunday 10:00am – 6:00pm
- The tickets are ONLY valid on the day you book
– You cannot book open tickets valid for a month unfortunately.
Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 4AY
Between 30 min and 1 hour from central London by train
From end March to end October:
Monday to Friday 10:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday and Sunday 10:00am – 6:00pm
From London Paddington to Windsor & Eton Central, via Slough on the First Great Western(30 min.), or direct from London Waterloo to Windsor & Eton Riverside on South West Trains(1 hour).