100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Buckingham Palace & Changing of the Guardem Buckingham Palace & Changing of the Guard, sat, 18 jul 2020 - sun, 27 sep 2020
From € 81.80
2. London in Styleem London in Style, wed, 1 apr 2020 - wed, 29 apr 2020
From € 186.80
3. Tower of Londonem Tower of London , th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From € 29.60
4. Westminster Abbeyem Westminster Abbey, th, 23 jan 2020 - wed, 29 apr 2020
From € 24.60
5. St Pauls Cathedralem St Pauls Cathedral, th, 23 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From € 22.40
6. Madame Tussauds - The Royal Tea Experienceem Madame Tussauds, th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From € 49.30
7. Afternoon Tea at The Rubensem Afternoon Tea at The Rubens, sun, 26 jan 2020 - wed, 29 apr 2020
From € 55.60
8. Planet Hollywood Londonem Planet Hollywood London, th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From € 24.90
9. Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotelem Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotel , sun, 26 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From € 61.00
10. Buckingham Palaceem Buckingham Palace, th, 23 jan 2020 - fri, 27 sep 2019
From € 29.70
Buckingham Palace & English Tea
Experience two quintessential London institutions: the Changing of the Guard and Afternoon Tea. Take advantage of this rare opportunity to explore the State Apartments of Buckingham Palace; they are only open two months a year.
- Skip the line to Buckingham Palace & the State Apartments
- Enjoy a rare visit, only open two months a year
- Experience the Changing of the Guard
- Enjoy a pleasant guided stroll through St. James' Park
- End your tour with a lovely Afternoon Tea
- Enjoy a small tour group of max. 25 people
Enjoy the Ultimate London Experience
Experience two quintessential London institutions in one and same tour: the Changing of the Guard and Afternoon Tea.
Your guide will secure you a spot with a prime view at the Changing of the Guard, after which you’ll have the rare chance to visit the inside of the royal residence: Buckingham Palace. The palace opens its doors to visitors for a limited time each year and it seems that just about everyone would like to get inside!
Guides are not allowed to speak inside the palace, so your guide will take the time to arm you with plenty of background information and advice before you set off on your own.
Last part of your tour is a relaxing stroll to a luxury hotel for traditional afternoon tea. Your guide will walk you through the tradition as only a true local can, as you work your way through a selection of finger sandwiches, the classic scone with thick clotted cream and homemade jams as well as freshly made cakes and pastries.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts by the Duke of York Column. The address will be on your e-ticket.
Please be there 15 minutes before your tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at an elegant venue, where you'll enjoy your Afternoon Tea.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 4.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 5-14. Children under the age of 5 years are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Changing of the Guard will not operate in heavy rain and will be replaced with an extended walking tour. On occasional Sundays the changing of the guards may be rescheduled to early morning, meaning that we will not be able to see it.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 2 reviews
Thoroughly enjoyed your Buckingham Palace from beginning to end....inside and outside of the Palace....Changing of the guards. Then afternoon tea at the end...it all felt magical, so happy that I went and highly recommend this to everyone!!
Print out voucher
Duration: 4 hours 45 minutes
Buckingham Palace & English Tea
Waterloo Place 9 Carlton Terrace London SW1Y 5AJ England
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.