100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceem Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, tue, 21 jan 2020 - wed, 20 jan 2021
From € 28.70
2. 2-in-1 London Comboem 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, wed, 22 jan 2020 - wed, 20 jan 2021
From € 47.40
3. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourem Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , wed, 22 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From € 81.40
4. London Eyeem London Eye: Timed Ticket, wed, 22 jan 2020 - wed, 20 jan 2021
From € 31.00
5. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseem 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, wed, 22 jan 2020 - wed, 20 jan 2021
From € 51.50
6. Tower of Londonem Tower of London , tue, 21 jan 2020 - wed, 20 jan 2021
From € 29.60
7. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeonem 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon, wed, 22 jan 2020 - wed, 20 jan 2021
From € 57.20
8. SEA LIFE London Aquarium: Priority entranceem SEA LIFE London Aquarium: Priority entrance, tue, 21 jan 2020 - wed, 20 jan 2021
From € 31.00
9. 2-in-1: London Dungeon & London Eyeem , wed, 22 jan 2020 - wed, 20 jan 2021
From € 46.60
10. London Eye: Family Ticketsem London Eye, wed, 22 jan 2020 - wed, 20 jan 2021
From € 30.00
- Visit Kensington Palace
- Explore the Queen's apartments through an interactive trail
- Learn about Queen Victoria's extraordinary life
- Talk a walk in the beautiful Palace Gardens
- Experience the popular the 'Diana: Her Fashion Story’ exhibition
- Enjoy entry to exhibition is included in your admissions ticket
Visit Kensington Palace
Kensington Palace was built as a royal home for William III & Mary II. Following the £12m representation project new intriguing visitor routes connect the fabulous State Rooms and reveal the surprising stories of many of the palace’s inhabitants over the centuries.
Go back in time 300 years to Queen Mary’s Kensington Palace. Explore the Queen’s apartments through an exciting new interactive family trail. Find out where the secret door is and learn how many mattresses Queen Mary use to sleep on.
Experience the Exhibition 'Diana: Her Fashion Story’
See the evolution of the Princess’s style, from the demure, romantic outfits of her first public appearances, to the glamour, elegance and confidence of her later life.
Don’t miss this extraordinary collection of garments and extremely popular exhibition, including the iconic velvet gown, Princess Diana famously wore at the White House when she danced with John Travolta.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Kensington Palace.
- Please note that longer lines may occur while the Diana: Her Fashion Story’ exhibition runs at Kensington Palace.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 5-15. Children under age 5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 4.2 – 17 reviews
"Fascinating! Easy tour with great information from the staff. Well kept and managed facilities. Beautiful!!!"
Kensigton nice and pieceful
"Nice place in the park, could be even better in summer because they have lovely garden. Costum play was nice surprice. We were too busy to have guided tour, I think that would be good to take for more information and interesting stories."
"A FAIRE ABSOLUMENT."
Print out voucher
Save time – Jump the queue
- Enjoy access to the exhibition (included in your admissions ticket)
Kensington Gardens London W8 4PX
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.