100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Heathrow Expressat , wed, 29 nov 2023 - wed, 27 nov 2024
From € 33.30
2. Madame Tussauds Londonat Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, wed, 29 nov 2023 - th, 28 nov 2024
From € 37.10
3. London Eyeat London Eye: Timed Ticket, wed, 29 nov 2023 - th, 28 nov 2024
From € 32.70
4. Tower of Londonat Tower of London , wed, 29 nov 2023 - th, 29 feb 2024
From € 44.40
5. ABBA Voyage - Express Coachat , th, 30 nov 2023 - mon, 16 sep 2024
From € 57.40
6. London Dungeonat London Dungeon: Priority entrance, wed, 29 nov 2023 - th, 28 nov 2024
From € 32.80
7. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, wed, 29 nov 2023 - th, 28 nov 2024
From € 89.00
8. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , wed, 29 nov 2023 - wed, 27 nov 2024
From € 22.70
9. London Eye & Cruiseat London Eye & Cruise, wed, 29 nov 2023 - th, 28 nov 2024
From € 45.60
10. 5-in-1 London Comboat 5-in-1 London Combo, wed, 29 nov 2023 - th, 28 nov 2024
From € 142.00
The Stansted Express is the fastest and easiest way to go from Stansted Airport to central London. Book your tickets in advance and hop straight on a train from the airport to London Liverpool Street Station.Highlights:
- Get to London quickly and comfortably with the Stansted Express
- The journey time is just 45 minutes
- Children under the age of 5 travel for free
How does it work?
When booking the tickets online you choose your date of travel as the "valid from" date. If booking a return ticket, you have one month from the "valid from" date in which to complete the journey.
How do I get my tickets?
When your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to London.
How long does the train ride take?
The train ride between Stansted Airport and Liverpool Street Station takes 45 minutes.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between the ages of 5-15. Children aged 0-4 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult. Max. 4 children per adult.
- On bank holidays The Stansted Express will follow a reduced timetable, and no trains run on the 25th of December.
- PLEASE NOTE: On 10/9-2017 (all day), and on 24/9-2017 (until 9pm) + 8/10-2017 (until 9pm) + all Saturdays and Sundays in January 2018, train services will be replaced by direct non-stop buses.
- It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, in case there is a limited service due to maintenance work, etc.
-- Please note that train tickets are strictly non-refundable, regardless of the circumstances. If trains are cancelled due to maintenance or engineering work etc. then there will always be a replacement bus service offered.
- If you have booked a flight with Ryanair, you might have an opportunity to buy Stansted Express tickets at reduced prices directly from Ryanair. We are not able to answer questions or help you further if you choose to book Stansted Express tickets through Ryanair.
Child (0-4): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.5 – 546 reviews
Stansted Express to Liverpool street
"Purchased our tickets on line. First time using this service. Excellent- no hassle with using “paper “ tickets, very efficient service and delighted with facility on board to charge our phones"
Comfortable and quick
"Has to get from Stansted to Heathrow with a nine year old and infant. The Stansted Express was simple to book, comfortable to ride with a clean feel and free WiFi and charging ability, as well as quick to get us to our destination."
Using the London trains
"We used the Overground trains from Liverpool Street, firstly to take the Stanstead Express to and from Central London. We also used the line to go and view the new Tottenham Hotspur FC ground. The train to White Hart Lane was punctual, smooth and comfortable , if a little crowded, as it was during a busy Sat afternoon. The new but yet incomplete ground was truly amazing and warrants another visit when finished, even for non-football fans. The Express was equally quick to the destination and equally comfortable and on time. Thank you for such excellent services. Tommy Mooney"
Tommy, Ardmore, co. waterford
Book From € 22.50
Price Match Promise Price Match Promise
If you find a better price for this product within 48 hours of completing your booking, we will refund the difference in price in full.
Print out voucher
- Transportation from Stansted Airport to Liverpool Street Station.
- No collection or exchange necessary.
- Free transportation for children age 4 and under.
- If selected: A flexible return ticket - valid for 30 days.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.