Over 3,5 million tickets sold
4,000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in Euro with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Gatwick Expressem , sun, 8 dec 2019 - mon, 30 dec 2019
From € 23.60
2. Gatwick Airport Trainem , sun, 8 dec 2019 - mon, 30 dec 2019
From € 14.80
3. Heathrow Expressem , sun, 8 dec 2019 - th, 30 apr 2020
From € 27.90
4. Gatwick National Express Coachem , sun, 8 dec 2019 - wed, 29 jan 2020
From € 12.60
5. Stansted National Express Coachem , sun, 8 dec 2019 - wed, 29 jan 2020
From € 13.70
6. Luton Airport Thameslinkem , sun, 8 dec 2019 - mon, 30 dec 2019
From € 21.10
7. Luton National Express Coachem , sun, 8 dec 2019 - wed, 29 jan 2020
From € 15.10
8. 2-in-1 London Comboem 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From € 49.00
9. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceem Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From € 28.40
10. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourem Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , mon, 9 dec 2019 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From € 57.00
The Stansted Express is the fastest and easiest way to go from Stansted Airport to central London. Book your tickets in advance and hop straight on a train from the airport to London Liverpool Street Station.Highlights:
- Get to London quickly and comfortably with the Stansted Express
- The journey time is just 45 minutes
- Children under the age of 5 travel for free
How does it work?
When booking the tickets online you choose your date of travel as the "valid from" date. If booking a return ticket, you have one month from the "valid from" date in which to complete the journey.
How do I get my tickets?
When your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to London.
How long does the train ride take?
The train ride between Stansted Airport and Liverpool Street Station takes 45 minutes.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between the ages of 5-15. Children aged 0-4 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult. Max. 4 children per adult.
- On bank holidays The Stansted Express will follow a reduced timetable, and no trains run on the 25th of December.
- PLEASE NOTE: On 10/9-2017 (all day), and on 24/9-2017 (until 9pm) + 8/10-2017 (until 9pm) + all Saturdays and Sundays in January 2018, train services will be replaced by direct non-stop buses.
- It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, in case there is a limited service due to maintenance work, etc.
-- Please note that train tickets are strictly non-refundable, regardless of the circumstances. If trains are cancelled due to maintenance or engineering work etc. then there will always be a replacement bus service offered.
- If you have booked a flight with Ryanair, you might have an opportunity to buy Stansted Express tickets at reduced prices directly from Ryanair. We are not able to answer questions or help you further if you choose to book Stansted Express tickets through Ryanair.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 5-15. Children from age 0-4 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult. Max. 4 children per adult.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 498 reviews
Stansted Express to Liverpool street
"Purchased our tickets on line. First time using this service. Excellent- no hassle with using “paper “ tickets, very efficient service and delighted with facility on board to charge our phones"
Margaret tue, 13 aug 2019
Comfortable and quick
"Has to get from Stansted to Heathrow with a nine year old and infant. The Stansted Express was simple to book, comfortable to ride with a clean feel and free WiFi and charging ability, as well as quick to get us to our destination."
Natalie th, 1 aug 2019
Using the London trains
"We used the Overground trains from Liverpool Street, firstly to take the Stanstead Express to and from Central London. We also used the line to go and view the new Tottenham Hotspur FC ground. The train to White Hart Lane was punctual, smooth and comfortable , if a little crowded, as it was during a busy Sat afternoon. The new but yet incomplete ground was truly amazing and warrants another visit when finished, even for non-football fans. The Express was equally quick to the destination and equally comfortable and on time. Thank you for such excellent services. Tommy Mooney"
Tommy, Ardmore, co. waterford