100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Victoria Stationem Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , mon, 30 jan 2023 - fri, 17 nov 2023
From € 116.60
2. Madame Tussauds + Marvel Universe 4D Cinemaem Madame Tussauds + Marvel Universe 4D Cinema, sat, 28 jan 2023 - fri, 26 jan 2024
From € 45.50
3. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Russell Squareem Warner Bros. Studio Tour - Russell Square, mon, 30 jan 2023 - fri, 17 nov 2023
From € 116.60
4. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonem Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , sat, 28 jan 2023 - fri, 26 jan 2024
From € 38.00
5. Harry Potter Film Locationsem Harry Potter Film Locations, sat, 28 jan 2023 - th, 16 nov 2023
From € 30.20
6. Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potterem Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, sun, 29 jan 2023 - sun, 31 dec 2023
From € 193.20
7. Stonehenge Expressem Stonehenge Express, sun, 29 jan 2023 - th, 16 nov 2023
From € 62.70
8. Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotelem Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotel , mon, 30 jan 2023 - fri, 17 nov 2023
From € 59.00
9. Hard Rock Tour of London – Full Dayem , sun, 5 feb 2023 - th, 16 nov 2023
From € 102.10
10. Hard Rock Tour of London – Afternoonem , sun, 5 feb 2023 - th, 16 nov 2023
From € 44.70
Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus London
Experience the highlights of London in 24/48 hours on the Original Tour. With your Hop-On Hop-Off tickets you can pick and choose all the sights and attractions you want to see as you are transported around in an iconic open red London double-decker bus. It's the easiest and best way to go sightseeing in London!
- Experience the highlights of London in 24 hours/48 hours
- Choose what to see and when with four bus routes and over 90 stops
- Ride around in iconic red London double-decker buses
- Tour guides or audio guides available on all buses
- Price includes a sightseeing boat tour on the Thames
What can I expect?
Experience London in 24 hours/48 hours
The concept is simple: Hop on a bus and go explore London. You decide when to get off, and when you have seen enough, you just get on the next bus to continue your tour.
With four bus lines and over 90 stops, you can cover nearly all of London at your own pace. On all the buses either tour guides or audio guides are available to tell you about the city and its sights.
The Original Tour includes a sightseeing boat tour down the River Thames. The boat sails between Westminster and Greenwich on a regular basis. Please ask a representative from The Original Tour for your boat ticket when you pick up your tour tickets at one of The Original Tour’s exchange points.
How does it work?
How does it work?
When you book your tickets, choose the date you arrive in London as the 'Valid from' date. Your tickets will be valid one month from the 'Valid from' date.
Select the quantity of tickets you need and click on 'Search'. Then you choose the number of adult or children's tickets you need. Children's tickets are only available if adult tickets are purchased. You may then add tickets to other attractions or transportation in London to your purchase for your party.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email. Just print it out and bring it with you to London.
Once in London, you'll need to exchange your e-tickets for your actual tour tickets. You can do so at any bus stop or or directly with the bus driver. You can also go to one of the major departure points if you need assistance or have questions, as The Original Tour always has staff available who can assist you.
The major departure points are:
1) The Original Tour Visitor Centre in Trafalgar Square: 17 to 19 Cockspur Street
2) Marble Arch: At Subway Exit 3
3) Piccadilly Circus: On Whitcomb Street
4) Victoria: Outside of The Grosvenor Hotel
Please remember that the person who has booked the tickets needs to bring a valid photo ID (e.g. passport) to exchange your e-tickets at The Original Tour for your actual tour tickets.
Where does the tour begin?
You just hop on a bus after you have picked up your actual tickets. The buses run from the same locations as the exchange points.
How long does the tour last?
Your Hop-On Hop-Off tickets are valid for 24 hours or 48 hours from first usage, whichever you choose.
Are there child rates?
Yes, child rates are available for children between the ages of 5-15. Children from age 0-4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult. Children's tickets are only available when purchased together with adult tickets.
Fantastic: 4.3 – 262 reviews
Hop on Hop off bus
"A must do when in London. One thing we found quite confusing at first is that there are quite a couple of hop on hop off bus options also there was a major protest at the square which suspended the busses in that area and the agents were not 100% updated on what to tell tourists"
Christina dorathea, Dublin
Hop on hop off bus
"Excellent service with very friendly staff and plenty of them to ask"
"À faire pour connaître la ville. Domage que le dernier bus est à 17h et le traject est très long car il s’arrête parfois plusieurs minutes à chaque arrêt"
Kallt i november!
Book From € 40.70
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Print out voucher
Save time – Jump the queue
The Original Tour includes a sightseeing boat tour down The Thames. The boat sails between Westminster and Greenwich on a regular basis. (Please ask a representative from The Original Tour for your boat ticket when you get your tour tickets at one of The Original Tour’s exchange points).
The Original Tour
Various locations London
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.