Over 3,5 million tickets sold
4,000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in Euro with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Afternoon Tea at The Rubensem Afternoon Tea at The Rubens, sat, 16 nov 2019 - mon, 2 mar 2020
From € 55.10
2. Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotelem Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotel , sat, 16 nov 2019 - mon, 2 mar 2020
From € 60.60
3. Bateaux London Dinner Cruiseem Bateaux London Dinner Cruise, tue, 19 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From € 103.80
4. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceem Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, sat, 16 nov 2019 - sun, 15 nov 2020
From € 28.50
5. 2-in-1 London Comboem 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, sun, 17 nov 2019 - sun, 15 nov 2020
From € 49.50
6. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourem Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , tue, 19 nov 2019 - fri, 20 dec 2019
From € 69.70
7. London Eyeem London Eye: Timed Ticket, sat, 16 nov 2019 - sun, 15 nov 2020
From € 30.80
8. Gatwick Expressem , sat, 16 nov 2019 - wed, 29 jan 2020
From € 23.60
9. Gatwick Airport Trainem , sat, 16 nov 2019 - wed, 29 jan 2020
From € 14.80
10. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeonem 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon, sun, 17 nov 2019 - sun, 15 nov 2020
From € 58.80
The London Showboat
- Sail away with The London Showboat
- Enjoy a four-course dinner with wine
- Listen to be live band perform hit songs
- Get a glass of champagne whe you board
Romantic cruise with London Showboat
Often copied but never bettered, our Showboat cruise is the best night out in town. Listen to hit show songs performed live while you enjoy a delicious four-course meal with wine.
If that sounds good then you'll probably enjoy the after dinner dancing too as you cruise through the heart of London. Oh and we forgot there's a 'welcome onboard' glass of fizz to get you in the mood.
A Showboat cruise the best way to experience London by night!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your cruise.
Where does the cruise begin?
The cruise starts at Westminster Pier. Please be there 15 minutes before the cruise starts.
Where does the tour cruise?
The cruise ends back at Westminster Pier.
How long does the cruise last?
The tour lasts 3.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 5-17. Children between age 0-4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Print out voucher
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
The London Showboat
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.